
Well, I am happy to finally be able to report that our home study document is complete and ready to be released to A.I.A.A. I met with J.D. earlier this week and went over her final draft "with a fine toothed comb..." Dave and I signed and had notarized a release form, and J.D. is ready to send the document out to our agency as well as to USCIS. One step closer... Check!
We also received our Foster Home License and the bill for the second half of our home study fee. Our application to USCIS is ready for the mail. Check, check, check!! (I loved being able to add things to our timeline!!!)
So, we've been busy just staying busy. With the bitter cold that's headed in our direction, I'm happy that Dave has the next couple of days off before my weekend, so that we can work together to keep the boys from going stir crazy, and each other from going just plain crazy. Cabin fever is beginning to set in...
Take a look at my Flickr to see what else we've been doing.
Wherever you are, we hope you are warm, inside and out.
7 comments:
this post makes my heart warm. and i love all the pictures on your flicker. sooo sweet.
Congrats! I am getting so excited! Love the new photos too, it just keeps getting better and better!
YAY!! Congrats! I love all that gorgeous red hair...
Yeah! Homestudy done! So much paperwork!
The cold has hit here - -23C today... without windchill. Get lots of library books and videos to keep the kids busy!!
I loved getting to check things off!!! Yay for you guys!
Closer and closer!
Hooray for progress and boxes checked.
I love the feeling of completing a list.
Hope you guys are keeping warm!!
Post a Comment