I'm throwing this up tonight,
as I know that my free time is going to be limited tomorrow...
Rubin has another cold, and the situation in his chest is less than desirable.
My. Poor. Baby.
Everyone knows the drill, now. And I have lots of little hands, more than willing to help "tweet" their baby brother.
Feel better, little man!
9 comments:
Hope he feels better soon!
Thank goodness he has such good helpers!
We do this twice a day, everyday (when healthy), so I feel your frustration...
Poor Rubin! I'm so glad he's got two lovely brothers to help him feel better. Will talk with you soon.
xo
n
Poor little Rubin. :-( What a lucky boy to have such wonderful brothers though...
Hugs to him.
Oh...poor little guy! That's very sweet that his brothers want to help out though!
Oh, sweet little Rubin. What a trooper he is with that crazy contraption. Great brothers :)
What a cute little helper! Feel much better Rubin.
Awe...poor little Rubin. I hope he is feeling better. Sweet brothers...such love!
oh look at that poor boy. feel better, rubin!!
oh poor little guy!!! big brother love is just precious!
Post a Comment