Despite a very choppy boat ride in the morning to our island destination, which resulted in me leaving a sampling of my DNA in the Caribbean Sea, this was my favorite part of our trip.
We spent the entire day seaside, in over 80 degree temperatures with a breathtaking view.
We just relaxed, all day, and it was wonderful.
I LOVE that I got to zip line over the ocean...
with my mom on my tail.
I could have LIVED in this warm, freshwater pool, just steps off of a white sandy beach. I was worried about the snorkeling, as when we were heading out a young couple heading in told us that the didn't see a single fish. But we saw plenty, despite the waves. I loved it.
The perfect end... an incredible sunset... to a really great day.


2 comments:
That sounds heavenly!
oooh, love it!!
Post a Comment