











Lastly, I have to say that I loved getting to know my new camera while we were away on vacation. With more practice, I'm beginning to understand. I'm enjoying what I've learned, and I'm excited about knowing more. I had so much fun, shooting and editing and creating. The possibilities are endless.
I am looking forward to all of the memories that are to come in the months ahead for my family. I'll do my best to capture every one.
5 comments:
Great shots! I'm one who needs to "learn by doing" so I _totally_ get what you are saying!! Can't see what the next few months hold in terms of your photography (and subject matter)...
Wow! These pictures are amazing! I need a refresher lesson..
Great pics!!
Agree! You just gotta get snappin'. All of your pictures were beautiful hon. Thank you for sharing your memories with us.
Wow....I wish I was THERE! :-) Beautiful photos.
Post a Comment