We're just trying to stay busy here, while we wait (still) for the official copy of the referral to arrive in the mail... with more photos of our baby boy attached! We verbally accepted the referral one week ago on Thursday, and now we wait... I think that the hold up has something to do with a question that we asked about Woobin's medical history. Just waiting for clarification from the doctor in Korea. No matter what he says, this baby boy is my son. I just want the ball to keep rolling! Send us the paperwork, please!!
Our "name quest" is still on hold, as we wait for more pictures. We have it narrowed down to a very good few. Just need a few more (different) glances at his sweet face. I can't wait to share it with everyone. He is such a beautiful baby. I can't wait to get my hands on him.
Theo is adorable. When he sees Woobin's photo and talks about his baby brother, he calls him "Korea." I am eating it up.
The kids have been a bit under the weather for about a week. Their symptoms ran the gamut, from sneezing to (most recently) diarrhea. So far, Dave and I are both healthy... (I hope I don't regret writing that...) We were both home this weekend, and so we spent some much needed time all together, just here. The weather was magnificent (in the 40s in Wisconsin in February... heavenly!) and so Dave and I both got some long runs in, outside. We did some shopping, went for a long walk with the boys, enjoyed home cooked meals, etc... Our time all together is so limited, that when we have it we just kind of hole up and... do ordinary things. It's so sweet.

3 comments:
Reading this blog made me homesick for Madison and you. There's nothing like a good run, good home cooked meals, and time together. Hope the kids are feeling better! And I loved seeing the pictures of you in Hong Kong! I cannot get over that it was two years ago!
There's nothing like home. xo
You*still*don't*have*your*papers?! Where do I need to go to talk to someone about this?! You are holding up waaaayyyy better than I would be. Seriously. Hoping they show up SOON.
Post a Comment