about this weekend.
not one but two pans of aunt brenda's apple crisp.
digging into the pumpkins with rubin and emmett.

dave. with his arms around leo.
one hell of a muddy run with one hell of a friend...

and her equally amazing sister and brother-in-law.
these three boys...




11 comments:
that looks like a very fine weekend!!
good times!!!
What a great weekend - the mud run looks like a lot of fun!
too cute. wish i could be there too.
Yay! Thanks for the song in my head today, I needed the pick me up! :) The kids thought I was pretty silly singing and dancing around the kitchen.
i completely thought that "aunt brenda" was becca. ??? and the baby??? that is becca's baby, right? am i loosing touch?
Man! each and every one of these photos are just amazing!!!
SOOOO much to love. Of course, the one of you and your boys! Dave cradling a baby...
But I LOVE the one of your muddy friend, up close.
You're amazing, my friend!
Adorable fun! Has anyone noticed that Leo looks like Dave? It might just be the hair. And how you girls pop out babies and then run your butts off is beyond me. I can't believe how grown up all of the boys are getting to be. Wish I was there to join in on the fun.
Thanks for sharing your home with us, and the delicious brunch. Looks like it was a very fun weekend, hope you have recovered by now. All the photos are great. Take care, Nancy
Looks like a great weekend! Glad you made the most of it!
1. YUMMY! Love apple crisp
2. How in the world did you ever get so muddy?!
3. Your boys look like they are so much fun!
Post a Comment