My current laundry situation,
second in atrociousness only to the current state of my bathrooms which,
I swear,
haven't been touched in 3 weeks.
At least the clothes are clean.
Jammies on the railing.
Out of the dryer, on to the bed.
Swimming suits...
and running shorts.
Folded, just not put away.
More of the same.
I've been trying to figure out how to come back to blogging.
I know that I can't do it the way I used to.
I think this is a good start.
17 comments:
love the pictures! that's how my house is too!
welcome back. come back when and however you can.
Hi friend! I hate to rain on your laundry parade, but that is OFTEN the state of our laundry and our home. This is why we are kindred spirits perhaps. Much love!
It is refreshing to find out that I am not alone when it comes to laundry. That is one chore that can overwhelm. I hope you come back to blogging soon. We miss hearing more about your family. (:
The positive side is that the laundry is on a bed that is made! That is always an accomplishment.
And the bathrooms - totally with you there.
And this was how my dining room looked before you came over. I decided I had to at least move it upstairs.
However you come back, whenever you come back, know that whatever laundry you air just makes me like you more and more...
hey, at least it's clean....that's part of the battle. if i could only show you the piles of other crap in my house. things that need to be sorted. clothes that need to be hung. ugh. it's infuriating. i LOVE being in your house. you don't have these piles.
okay, back to work. love you heaps and heaps.
when did you sneak to Mpls and take those pictures of my house and laundry?!
keep you focus on what's important in your life...keep moving and balancing...and you'll figure out how to make this blog thing work for you.
:)
Welcome back friend....
I'll take you however I can get you!
And is your bed made everyday, or is that a special occasion?!
Hello! Ahhh...clean laundry sitting around isn't too bad?! I'm sure we have dirty stuff sitting around too some days (until I toss it down the laundry shoot...out of sight, out of mind, right?!). Welcome back.
I'm just glad you're back! With three boys, I'm impressed this is as bad as the laundry sitch gets. It's clean!!!
I see piles of laundry as reminders that you're living life.
Back in the day I would count sports bras as I pulled them out of the dryer to see whether I had hit my training that week or not.
RECENTLY I have added my first little boy undies to the wash. :)
I'm glad you're back, one less reason to miss you.
Glad to see you in my Google Reader! And at least your bed is made... you have me beat there!
Emily, are you kidding? You are a supermom in my book! Three little boys, a hubby and a job? I'm a big complaining weenie next to you!
Glad you are back!! :)
Laundry is a chore that I loathe so it's nice to see that the laundry situation in other homes isn't perfect. I'm actually impressed though considering you have 3 boys, a husband, you run AND work!!
Hi Emily! I have 2 little boys and am amazed at the amount of dirty laundry they produce. You have 3. I am impressed you found time to take pics. I seem to recycle pics I uploaded months ago. He he heee. Take care!!!
Laundry is my nemesis!!! Your laundry situation looks perfectly normal to me. :o)
We have the same laundry situation. We live out of our baskets too!
Sounds like you are.... Normal!!!
My laundry is like that too.
Except include the sofa for clothes waiting to be folded.
Post a Comment