yea! it's back. like a ray of sunshine for me. :) i LOVE this picture, and so much more so in it's larger format. SO so so cute. let it out emmett. let it out. :)
YESSSSSSS! I know how Emmett feels. I feel like screaming and making this face every time someone asks me why I haven't been blogging lately. :) Come back when you're ready.
23 comments:
Glad you're back!
LOL! I feel like he does at times! Too bad it'll be considered unprofessional if I do it! Rats!
So happy you're back! Love the picture!
We missed you! Glad you are back. I hope the lemonade is super sweet and delicious very soon. I must say that photo is quite awesome.
Yay! You're back!
There's so much emotion in E's face! Bad day? Maybe we should all play soon.
Oh yea, him and Anderson would be best buds. :) Cute pic!
Missed ya. Love ya. Hope to see ya soon. :)
we missed you!!!
oh my goodness! what a great photo!
love this photo - it's amazing, on so many levels! Hope you find that perfect recipe soon...
I'm sure that lemonade will be just delish!!
And super cute photo too! :)
we really did miss you...i'm so glad you're back! and what an outstanding pic too!
Good luck this weekend ~ i KNOW you can break 2 hours! (and then we'll have to run one together so you can show me how it's done!)
yea! it's back. like a ray of sunshine for me. :) i LOVE this picture, and so much more so in it's larger format. SO so so cute. let it out emmett. let it out. :)
I am so happy that your are back and with a great photo:-)
haha!!! that is too sweet!!
i've got some lemons for you....glad you're hanging in there. we're trying too!
Glad you're hanging in there... can you tell me what the secret is?! Cause I. Am. Failing.
Oh how I wish we were neighbors - we'd have plenty of ingredients to share!
Oh toddlerdom....
Lemonade is always tastier with a little bit of "spice" thrown in. ;-)
Oh, good. I thought it was me and my computer. Glad to see the red-head at work.
Glad to have you back!
YESSSSSSS!
I know how Emmett feels. I feel like screaming and making this face every time someone asks me why I haven't been blogging lately. :)
Come back when you're ready.
Where are you? What's going on? What's up with the blog?
Post a Comment